Not too long ago, Tuolumne County set itself a goal to make a bigger economic development impact by:
- promoting its community’s advantages to a wider audience of businesses, and
- assisting more local businesses to adapt to new challenges, and
- helping entrepreneurs start their businesses off on the right foot.
Localintel took a consultative approach to understand exactly what Tuolumne County wants to communicate in their new website. We recommended integrating a distinct set of our plug-n-play economic development tools to help the County achieve its objectives.
Our set of recommendations to the County included mock-ups to show exactly how each tool would integrate within the new website they were building. Importantly, we worked side by side as a member of the the Tuolumne team to provide advice and ensure our tools were quickly integrated into their new website.
By adding Localintel’s plug-n-play tools to their new website, Tuolumne County is using advanced technology to:
- Promote the county’s location advantages
- Assist more businesses
- Raise engagement levels
- Save limited County resources
- Drive economic development